- 3-5+ years of experience as a Unix, Linux, or virtual infrastructure engineer, or as a middleware or software integration architect with a background in Java software development
- 3+ years of experience as a sales engineer, consultant, IT architect, or working in an equivalent role supporting enterprise accounts
- Excellent questioning, listening, documentation writing, and presentation skills
- Record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout Australia’s Telco industry
- Understanding of complex enterprise solutions and architectures
- Excellent knowledge and experience of public cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Compute Engine
- Excellent knowledge of Unix and Linux operating systems, preferably in Red Hat’s platform solutions including Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Red Hat Satellite
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization platforms like Red Hat Virtualization, Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), VMware, and Hyper-V
- Solid understanding of modern methodologies like agile and DevOps and associated capabilities like automation, orchestration, and configuration management
- Knowledge of application runtimes, development frameworks, and architectures likes Node.js, Wildfly Swarm, Eclipse Vert.x, Spring Boot, and Netflix OSS is a plus
- Motivated with willingness to learn and excellent time management skills
- Balance of technical and sales expertise and passion for open source software and community
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.